How can I contact you?
Please fill out the contact form, DM me on Instagram, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I get an appointment?
*I am currently booked from January-April 2020. I will be scheduling new appointments in the Spring of 2020.*
You may fill out the contact form, and I will get back to you with more information on scheduling. You may also message my Instagram/Facebook page as well. A creative retainer is required to schedule (which can be done in person at my shop or online), and will hold your appointment in my scheduling book. The retainer is non-refundable and will be applied to your tattoo.
How much do you charge?
My hourly rates are $150 an hour.
I require a minimum session time of 3 hours, unless it is a small tattoo that can be completed in less time.
Where are you located?
I work at Abstract Tattoo, in Belle Vernon, PA.
When is your next opening?
I am booked from January-April 2020. I will be scheduling new appointments on Monday March 2nd for April-August. You can send me an email to email@example.com or a message on social media.
How do I prepare for my tattoo appointment?
- Get hydrated. When you are hydrated, your skin is hydrated and will be able heal better and withstand longer sessions.
- Please eat before your session. Getting tattooed is a workout for your body, and needs to be fueled. I do not want to see anyone pass out during a session because of lack of nutrition.
- Get a good night sleep the night before. Getting tattooed tired or hungover is not ideal for anyone.
- Please bring any reference pictures you may have to your appointment.
1. I currently charge $150 an hour. Price quotes are estimates and are subject to change. Size and the amount of detail are factors which could affect this.
2. I require a $60 non-refundable deposit to schedule an appointment for a regular session (3-4 hours) and a $200 deposit for a full day session (minimum of 6-8 hours.) The deposit will come off of the final price of the tattoo.
3. I do accept credit/debit cards. There is a 5% processing fee for all card transactions.
4. I require a minimum of a 48 hour notice on a cancelation to transfer your deposit to a new scheduled date. Two canceled appointments will result in forfeit of deposit and a new deposit will be required to schedule a new appointment.
5. A no show will automatically forfeit your deposit. And a new deposit will be required to reschedule another appointment.
6. I will tattoo minors at my own discretion. I will not tattoo anyone under the age of 16 under any circumstance. Minors must have birth certificate and be accompanied by at least one adult who is listed on the birth certificate and the adult must have photo ID.
7. Only one guest is permitted in the tattooing area.
8. Absolutely no tobacco products and or vape devices are allowed in the tattooing area.
9. Absolutely no children under the age of 16 will be permitted in the tattoo area unless otherwise granted permission.
10. Absolutely no animals will be permitted in the tattooing area under any circumstance.
11. Anyone canceling their appointment can not give that appointment to anyone else unless it is verified by me.